Extra Neutral alcohol (ENA) is the most pure version of any alcohol. ENA alcohols are made from different (raw) materials such as sugarcane molasses or grains (Grain Neutral Spirit) examples of grains include corn, rye, wheat, barley and rice. It is organoleptically neutral – it has no taste or smell.
ENA ( Extra Neutral Alcohol) also known as Ethyl Alcohol 96.4 % is mainly used for making portable grade Brands. We provide Grain as well as Molasses based.
Extra Neutral Alcohol is a colourless liquid which is neutral in taste & smell. Used for various potable liquors and fragrances
Typically used for various Medicinal Uses and Alcoholic Beverage.
- Hand Sanitizers
- Production of Spirits and Alcoholic Liqueurs
- Preservatives, Vinegar, Soy sauce
- Solvent for Flavourings
- Aerosol production – Plasticizers, Air Fresheners. Perfumes & Fragrants
- Pharmaceutical applications – Syrups, Antiseptics, Medicated Sprays
- For anti-frost and screen wash applications.